The smart formulation effectively seeks out and dislodges dirt molecules and stains, keeping them in suspension until they are rinsed away. It makes your laundry washing chore easier, healthier, more economical, and much kinder to our planet.
Clean, green, and simple!
The laundry detergent you use, should be as sensitive to your skin as it the environment.
It is our mission to put your family first, and is why our eco-strips are hypoallergenic and paraben free.
When you use Tru Earth Eco-Strips, you will feel confident that you are taking care of your family, and their future on this planet.
Tru Earth Certifications
- Free of added dyes
- Free of chlorine bleach
- Free of 1,4-dioxane, as certified by independent laboratory tests
- Readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Hypoallergenic, certified by independent dermatologists
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers
Tru Earth Bamboo Makeup Remover Rounds might just be the product that you’ve been waiting for.
Each package contains 14 reusable bamboo rounds that are perfect for removing any type of makeup application - no matter how small or big the task.
Simply apply water or makeup remover to the round and scrub the product off your face in a circular fashion. The absorbent, double-sided round effectively removes all product in a soft and gentle way.
These reuseable bamboo rounds come with a reusable mesh laundry bag. This bag makes it easy to store all your used rounds in one location. When you are ready to wash your set of bamboo rounds, throw the laundry bag in your washing machine and carry on with your day. These bamboo rounds are quick to dry and can be used over 1000 times before needing to be replaced.
By switching to Tru Earth Bamboo Makeup Remover Rounds, you’ll have found a simple and effortless way to reduce your eco-footprint. You’ll love this product so much, that you’ll never want to go back to using disposable cotton makeup remover rounds again.
Wool Dryer Balls by Tru Earth
Most dryer manufacturers do not recommend using dryer sheets as they can damage your dryer over time. Finally, you can stop using synthetic fabric softeners and dryer sheets that are bad for our planet, can harm your skin, and leave a chemical residue on your clothes and expensive dryer.
Our premium dryer balls by Tru Earth are all-natural, help soften your clothes, save you money by reducing energy consumption, and are eco-friendly. Sustainably manufactured from 100% premium New Zealand wool, these dryer balls soften and fluff clothing, sheets, blankets, towels, jackets, baby clothes and more. Using dryer balls also prevents heavy items from getting scrunched up and tangled which helps your clothes dry more evenly.
Save time, energy, money, and help reduce your carbon footprint
- Wool dryer balls help improve air flow in the dryer while absorbing moisture. This shortens drying time resulting in less energy used and a reduced power bill.
- Each premium dry ball can be reused for more than 1000 loads and help extend the life of your clothing.
- Prevents static cling
- Our dryer balls are all-natural and hypoallergenic with no fillers, chemicals or synthetics.
- Perfect for babies or other family members with sensitive skin or allergies.