VEGAN Konjac Sponges are all-natural, made from Japanese Konjac vegetable roots.
A completely natural and gentle way to cleanse your face! Just add water + your favorite cleanser. Good for all types of skin, but especially ideal for easily irritated, sensitive and dehydrated skin.
This sponge naturally draws out impurities and toxins, leaving skin with a soft and moisturized feel.
Why use a konjac sponge?
- Provides gentle exfoliation to bring out the natural glow in your skin without being harsh or abrasive.
- Good for acne-prone, sensitive skin, oily or dry skin.
- Can be used to remove the last bits of makeup, oil, dirt, and grime after your skin’s long day facing the elements!
Approved: Eco-friendly and fully sustainable konjac. It is 100% biodegradable and compostable - Packaged in paper only- NOT shrink-wrapped.
✔️ Green Tea has antioxidant benefits and protects skin from damaging free radicals.
100% natural, no chemicals or additives
Naturally moisturizes your skin
Cleanses and exfoliates
Relieves dry flaky skin
Tones the complexion and revitalizes damaged skin cells
Refines pores, hydrates skin & balances pH.
Compostable & 100% made from plants
How to Use:
- Sponges are dehydrated. Soak sponge with warm water until expanded.
- Can be used with or without your favorite cleanser.
- Massage your face with the sponge in a circular motion.
- After use, rinse the sponge and squeeze to drain water out, hang to dry when not in use.
- Recommended to replace sponge every 3 months.