This summery and sexy zero waste conditioner bar with notes of warm coconut, sweet vanilla musk, fresh roses, cherries, and caramel will transport your senses back in the summer right on the beach.
Handmade of coconut oil and cocoa butter-based, this vegan conditioner bar will leave your hair soft, clean, and nourished without stripping away your natural oils or hair color.
- Coconut Oil provides deep moisture without making the hair feeling heavy.
- Vanilla is rich in antioxidants that prevent, and reverse hair damage caused by free radicals.
- Sunflower Oil is extremely high in Vitamin E, a natural remedy for adding shine & moisture.
- Rose Water contains anti-inflammatory properties to heal the sensitive scalp.
- Vitamin B is rich in antioxidants, well known for its ability to stimulate circulation.
Our plastic-free conditioner bar is unisex and will last 55+ washes. Each conditioner bar is 1.75 oz.
- Natural and Organic Ingredients
- Silicone Free and Paraben Free
- Palm-Oil Free
- Handmade with Plant Extracts & Natural Essential Oils
- Travel-Friendly Bar
- Plastic-Free Package
- Zero Waste
How to use:
Gently massaging into wet hair, concentrating on the ends. After that rinse with water. Leave the bar out to air dry, ready for its next use.
Switching from a conventional conditioner to a natural conditioner bar often means a transition or adjustment period. This transition period, which can range from a few days to a few weeks. This conditioner will not lather because it is not a soap. But you will feel it working. If used correctly, your hair will feel soft and amazingly clean!
Natural & Organic Ingredients: Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Glycerin, Olive Oil, Rose Water, Vanilla Extract, Jojoba Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Vitamin E, Clay Powder and Dried Flower Powder for Coloring.